Liability & Code of Conduct
Managers will agree to the liability and code of conduct when registering their teams.
- Rosters will be checked.
- All players MUST be on the official online roster, and meet the eligibility requirements. It is the manager's responsibility to ensure all players are eligible and registered. Once rosters are frozen, no additional players can be added. No player may appear on more than one roster for the same event, regardless of age or division.
- Any ineligible player will be removed from the tournament immediately. Games in which the ineligible player participated, will be recorded as a 0-7 forfeit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- In the event of emergency or player injury, resulting in less than 8 players on the Official Roster, a team may petition the Tournament Director to add a player.
- Any petitions for roster additions must be received at least 2-hours prior to game time. Petitions are not guaranteed.
- It is the Manager's responsibility to have his players' birth certificates in the case of any question regarding the age of his players. If questioned, failure to produce birth certificates will result in a forfeit.
- See Softball Eligibility for age eligibility.
Rainouts & Cancellations
- Rainout Line 636-537-4770 x2, x1
- 3GG: Full refund if the tournament is cancelled. No refund if two games are played. 50% refund if one game is played.
- 4GG: Full refund if the tournament is cancelled. No refund if three games are played. 50% refund if two games are played. 75% refund if one game is played
- Tournament Director reserves the right to shorten game times
- If a tournament is cancelled by PVT for any reason other than weather, (i.e. not reaching the minimum number of teams in a division) those teams will receive a 100% refund of that tournament registration fee. Teams may also choose to apply the refund to a future tournament.
- No refunds after registration closes.
- FULL infield or outfield pregame warm-up is not permitted on the game field. Teams should split the infield and outfield respective to their dugout side. Ground balls should be hit from foul territory from behind 1B and 3B, players fielding the ground balls past 2B. Please do not remove the batting cage nets or L-screens located in the cages or the soft-toss nets located by the game fields.