Liability & Code of Conduct
Managers will agree to the liability and code of conduct when registering their teams.
Any manager, coach or player ejected from a game, the following penalty will apply:
1st offense: current game, plus one additional game suspension
2nd offense: current game plus 5 additonal games suspension
3rd offense: 1 year suspension
Any time there is contact to the umpire: minimum 1 year suspension to maximum lifetime suspension
- Rosters will be checked.
- All players MUST be on the official online roster, and meet the eligibility requirements. It is the manager's responsibility to ensure all players are eligible and registered. Once rosters are frozen, no additional players can be added. No player may appear on more than one roster for the same event, regardless of age or division.
- Any ineligible player will be removed from the tournament immediately. Games in which the ineligible player participated, will be recorded as a 0-7 forfeit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- In the event of emergency or player injury, resulting in less than 8 players on the Official Roster, a team may petition the Tournament Director to add a player.
- Any petitions for roster additions must be received at least 2-hours prior to game time. Petitions are not guaranteed.
- It is the Manager's responsibility to have his players' birth certificates in the case of any question regarding the age of his players. If questioned, failure to produce birth certificates will result in a forfeit.
- See Softball Eligibility for age eligibility.
Teams For Teams to be eligible to participate in the Rec/C Series Tournaments:
All pick-up players must come from a participation team within the team's own league with a maximum of 4 players.
- Must not have an "A" or "B" players on their team even if they are a rostered player on a recreational team.
- Can not have a player on their roster from another team in the current Tournament.
- Teams outside of recreational leagues can apply for entry to the Tournaments and must be considered a "C" or “Rec” level team.
- A team playing in more than 3 "A" or "B" tournaments risk eligibility for the tournaments.
Players For Players to be eligible to participate in the Rec/C Series:
Must play in a recreational league or not on an active roster for an "A" or "B" team for current year.
- Cannot play on multiple teams in the same Tournament in the same division.
- Can only be a guest player on an "A" or "B" team for 3 tournaments.
- Cannot be a regular player on a roster of an "A" or "B" team.
We reserve the right to refuse entry into a tournament for any reason. Teams cannot be an "A" or "B" competition tournament team, and are not eligible. Any team that enters the MVP Tournaments, and is considered an "A" or "B" team by the MVP Tournaments prior to the tournament prior to the scheduling of the tournament, will have their entry returned. After the schedule has been posted, entry fee will not be refunded. If a team is determined to be an "A" or "B" team during the tournament, the team will be removed from the tournament without any refund. Any team found to be in violation of the team rules or players rules will be ejected from the tournament without refund.
Rainouts & Cancellations
- Rainout Line 636-537-4770 x2, x1
- 3GG: Full refund if the tournament is cancelled. No refund if two games are played. 50% refund if one game is played.
- 4GG: Full refund if the tournament is cancelled. No refund if three games are played. 50% refund if two games are played. 75% refund if one game is played
- Tournament Director reserves the right to shorten game times
- For any game suspended due to weather, the home team and umpire will record current batter and count. Game will resume at this point and will not revert to the previous inning.
- If a tournament is cancelled by PVT for any reason other than weather, (i.e. not reaching the minimum number of teams in a division) those teams will receive a 100% refund of that tournament registration fee. Teams may also choose to apply the refund to a future tournament.
- No refunds after registration closes.
- FULL infield or outfield pregame warm-up is not permitted on the game field. Teams should split the infield and outfield respective to their dugout side. Ground balls should be hit from foul territory from behind 1B and 3B, players fielding the ground balls past 2B. Please do not remove the batting cage nets or L-screens located in the cages or the soft-toss nets located by the game fields.
- ALL teams should be at the field 15 minutes prior to their scheduled game time.